Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crafting time with Sidney

Sidney (my daughter) and I like to craft which is no secret.  Usually we are crafting greeting cards, but one day I decided I wanted to break the norm and modge podge a vase with tissue paper.  As Sidney and I were planning what we were going to do, our line of thinking changed and I decided I wanted hanging thingies out on my trees.  Then we decided we needed to make something to represent each member of our family.  We gathered our baby food jars, tissue paper, glitter, modge podge and anything else we could find and this is what we came up with.


Mom and Dad's

Brandon

Reacher

Emily

Quincy

Amber

Brad

Jade

Sidney

Charlie

Seann

Isabelle

Elysha

Just one that I liked and wanted to hang out.
We just wrapped wire around the top, and added wire hangers on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment