Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Moving Van loading party for Brandon and Elysha

Grandma was in charge of babysitting the kids while everyone else loaded the van. Sounded great to me....but how was I going to keep Reacher entertained. I refer to Reacher as silent but deadly. You never know what he will get into. Well, the idea hit me to use the van ramp as a snow ramp. I put Reacher in the sled and held him while he went down, he would then crawl back up so we could do it again. His mom caught us in the act and said Grandma was a bad example.

Jade said, "Yeah Grandma, your a bad example and I'm not going to be a bad example!" Seann wanted a turn and asked if he could do it, but I told him he said I was a bad example. He said, "Sorry, now can I try?" Well of course he could. After a few times, jade said she wanted to try. I reminded her she would be a bad example, but she wanted to do it anyway. After she did it, I yelled at Sidney and told her Jade was being a bad example. Jade put her hands on her hips and told me if I told her mom again, she would be really mad at me. LOL. She went down again, so I yelled to Sidney that she did it again, then I turned to Jade with a big grin on my face. She was mad, but then started smiling again. These grandkids are so dang fun.

Brandon got here about 10:30p. last night took a nap for an hour or so and left at 12:30a. at 6:30 they were in Boise at Ihop enjoying a pancake breakfast. They are making good time and happy to be together. We all wish them well on their new adventure. Love you guys, be safe.












No comments:

Post a Comment