Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My really cool experience

So today was turning out to be a typical day on the floor of the hospital i was working. I ended up having to switch patients with someone for some reason, but it ended being great because I had the opportunity to accompany this patient down to the operating room and watch her entire procedure being done. That was such a neat experience. I had a colonel talking with me the whole time giving me a play by play of what was happening and how the machines in there worked. She then gave me information on how I can progress on further to become a CRNA. She is a CRNA herself, so the information is really helpful to my goals, but that experience I got to go through today re-lite the spark that I've had for a few years now. It was an amazing thing to watch and I'm very thankful that I got to participate.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. Glad you had such a neat experience and that you could share it with us.

    ReplyDelete