Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a Day!

I donated blood for the first time in my life. I did great until I walked back into my cubicle sat down at my desk, and almost passed out. I had to lay on the floor, put my feet on the chair with my head on my coat. After about 10 minutes of drinking water and eating a cookie....I finally felt better.

Then I went to the foot doctor and got a shot of cortizone in my foot. Okay, that really HURT!!!!! Even with the really freezy stuff on it.

Next I took Dad to Costco and got Jade a really pretty little dress and some groceries.

Glad to be home with my feet up. Also bought a book today called "Agent Bishop" by McPheters. It's about a guy who was a Bishop and an FBI Agent at the same time. He was at Costco signing autographs last week, but alas, I didn't have the money last week. At least I will be able to read the book.

Sure would enjoy it if my children and husband would make comments on here. Thanks Sid for your contribution.

We are now on the downward slide of the weekend. I will be working on wedding announcements for Brandon and Elysha. I hope every one has a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment