Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brandon's Army Education

Just wanted to let everyone know how I'm coming along with my education. I've been scoring well on my tests. Most of the time I've been towards the top of my class. I start working with patients in a couple weeks. I will be at the VA hospital for a little while doing what I love, serving the elderly. This will afford me an opportunity to learn alot about the army history as well because they are all Veterans.

I'm also excited for our upcoming marriage. I'm excited to have a partner that shares the same zest for life that I do. I've been pretty lonely since my divorce, and Elysha has helped me overcome that. Thanks a bunch sweetie.

I love you all and can't wait to finish training and come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment