Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Almost Halloween

Here it is almost Halloween.  I finally got a few decorations up Saturday for the Grandkids and neighbors.  We bought a skeleton this year, pretty dead like.  (life like)  Pretty sad to decorate just a week before Halloween.  It has been so incredibly warm here in Utah, but today it was a little cooler and the leaves are starting to fall off the trees.  I'm not ready for winter, but I enjoy the cooler weather.

Saturday dad and I put the finishing touches on winterizing the yard stuff (hoses and such) and put the yard decorations away.  We've been drying apples, onions and herbs and freezing tomotoes to make salsa sometime later.  I ordered more trays for drying fruits a few weeks ago and they came yesterday which really allows me to be a super dryer.

I'm going to hate it when the time changes in two weeks.  I always have such a hard time when the clock changes.  I am excited about the first of the year becuase then we don't have to go to church so early.  I loved my Saturday afternoon nap last Saturday, except then I didn't go to sleep until after midnight.  I really need to quit doing that.

I found a place that had #10 cans of Jello on sale so I bought a few cans of one flavor.  The company sent me the wrong flavor so I called them.  They said it was their error and that they would send me out what I ordered and I could keep the two cans that they accidently sent me.  That was an awesome deal.  I love good deals like that.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! You are just putting your decorations up and I can't wait to take mine down! I have a lot of Christmas blogging to do and I want to start on it...so I jump the gun as usual. =D Where did you find the "Jello" in cans?

    ReplyDelete