Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hey all,

Things are going better for me. I have moved into Sid's house for the time being and am enjoying my new job. I have been there for about three weeks. I'm just kind of saving money to move to an apartment when I can find one. I looked at one in Provo before Sid and Charlie offered me their house, so I will probably look at that one again as it was reasonably priced. Also, Steve and I have been hard at work on the business plan and we are close to getting done, then we are going to have it looked at by some people at the Small Business Development Center at UVU and if they think it is good, we will submit it to banks to apply for a Small Business Administration loan. Things are moving in an exciting direction with that. I'm still madly in love with Emily. She is working at Shoe Carnival and mostly enjoys it. She got a raise, so she has been pretty excited about that. Other than that, I am just trying to get back to enjoying life and looking for the positive. Thanks for all your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment