Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prayer

Dear Family,

I'm going to ask you to pray for me at this time. I am having a lot of difficulties with who I am and what I am doing with my life and would ask that you please keep my in your prayers that I can figure myself out. My most pressing concern that I struggle with right now is my job. You'll note that I am posting in the middle of the night, and the reason for this is the fact that I am assigned to work a graveyard shift. This is not uncommon, however, I also have to work days sometimes, too. That really puts a strain on my emotional well being and for the last couple of weeks I feel like I am in a train wreck that continues. Please just pray for me. Thank you for having always been there for me.

~Q

No comments:

Post a Comment