Fowler Family

Fowler Family
Our family keeps growing!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Family

As I contemplate my wife and I going to the temple, I have had some pretty serious epiphanies.
I sit up at night thinking about all that I have missed. I sit up and think about you guys. I am have not been a good man, I have not been a patient man, I have however loved you guys in my own twisted way. I have always felt a deep and abiding love for you guys. I want you to know how grateful I am that I am going to be with you for time and all eternity. I could not imagine having grown up with out you guys. The one the I have learned from being on my own for the last 3 years was how wonderful it was to always have someone near. I had friends out here, I had others Moms who adopted me as their own, but no one has ever or could ever take your place.
Brandon, I'm grateful we have become friends over the last year, I love you and am so proud of you.
Quincy, I am really pleased to see how hard you work to get your laser tag arena going, I wish I had the intelligence and drive to do what you are doing. Thank you for teaching me the true meaning of perseverance.
Sidney, you most of all I owe and apology too, I love you so much. I have always been overly protective of you my whole life and it was always misconstrued, but that is because I had no way of telling you how much you mean to me. I was always jealous of your relationship with Brandon, the adoration I saw in your eyes, the connection you HAD to have with Quincy, like you guys are part of a whole just split...I always felt like the odd man out.
Mom and Dad, You raised us well, you did what you were supposed to do. At anytime we have failed we did that on our own two feet, our own recognizance.
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for being my family.

1 comment: